Today, the MorphOS Developer Connection (MDC), a new service for MorphOS developers officially opens its virtual doors.
Every developer working on MorphOS-related projects is welcome and encouraged to become a free member of the MorphOS Developer Connection and join over one hundred developers already there!
WHAT IS THE MDC?
The MorphOS Developer Connection (MDC) is mainly a communication and support platforum that serves as a central interface between general third party developers and Genesi.
It aims at supporting third party projects and developers interested in development or actively developing for MorphOS with information and organizational infrastructure (if needed).
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
If you join the MDC, you have, among others, the following benefits:
- access to the MorphOS SDK, including documentation, MorphED and a complete GCC-based compiler environment
- discuss and exchange with other developers
- establish new business contacts
- organize your own project in dedicated forums, file groups and using our project tree (only on request)
- get listed in the developer addressbook & link-directory
- organize or participate in events
- everything developer-related in ONE spot
The MDC is a free service of Genesi to support the MorphOS developer community. Thus, there are no fees.
Join us! A membership is completly free. Click here to sign up. You'll receive an email once your account has been activated.