Marek Szyprowski has released a very early alpha version of a NTFS filesystem driver for MorphOS.
- allows to read normal files and list directories
- support different blocksizes and automatically adapts to correct blocksize
- unique volume names for unnamed filesystems
- configurable cache size
- thanks to great DeviceIO.library from Marcin 'Morgoth' Kurek there is:
- effective and fast read cache system
- support for partitions larger than 4Gb and beyond 4Gb boundary (using TD64)
Please note that it is an early alpha version and that the driver might cause data losses because of this.